Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What are you fighting for?

I received a private message on Twitter today from a loyal follower and they asked me, "What are you fighting for?"  I thought about this question for a few minutes.  My first reaction was to respond back stating have you not read my tweets, I think it is fairly clear that I am fighting for life.

So what am I fighting for.  After a few minutes of pausing and really reflecting here are my thoughts:

  • I am fighting for the unborn- that they may have a voice and have it heard.
  • I am fighting with the hope that one day the term "prochoice" means that you chose whether to raise your baby or give it up for adoption. 
  • I am fighting for our taxpayer dollars to be used to do good works, not to end countless lives that have so much potential.
  • I am fighting for women's rights- fighting so that women will not have abortions and be susceptible to breast cancer, health risks, psychological torment, and the other negative effects of abortion.
  • I am fighting that all women with unplanned pregnancies may have the chance to hear God's Word.
  • I am fighting for life.

I am sure there is more that I am fighting for but now it is good to know my goal, my purpose, my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment