Friday, March 25, 2011

12 Babies Saved in El Paso

Since the start of 40 Days for Life started, I have been praying daily for the nation; however, I have been praying for a few cities in particular: El Paso, Tucson, Glendale, New York, Miami, and San Diego.  My reasoning for this is because these are cities with very high immigration populations where money isn't really a overflowing fountain and a struggling family might choose to abort to cut expenses.  

The good news is that I tweeted with a fellow pro-life advocate in El Paso this morning and so far 12 babies lives have been spared over a 17 day period.  I ask that you all continue to pray for these families.  El Paso is a place very near to my heart.  I got to spend a lot of time there this past fall and enjoyed the city and Fort Bliss. 

I pray that all people continue to pray for our nation and continue to pray for the defunding of Planned Parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment