Friday, March 25, 2011

V for Vendetta

While on my break this morning, I was reading a few articles on the possibility of  Defunding of Planned Parenthooddue to the bill that is before the House right now.  One of these articles was about comments that Senator Barbara Boxer made about the GOP backed bill to Defund Planned Parenthood.  In a new conference, please see link below:

http://bcove.me/by0f1luu

At the conference, Boxer refers to the bill as a GOP political vendetta.  First off, the bill is not a political vendetta.  The bill was written to ensure that no taxpayer dollars are used to support abortion.  Why should Planned Parenthood be defunded?  The answer is simple- criminal intent; I am not referring to the popular show "Law and Order", I am referring to the intent to cover up a crime.  Which could mean that they could be charged as accessories and/or obstructing justice.  Planned Parenthood has shown that they are willing to cover up the sexual trafficking of minors.  If you don't know what I am talking about go read up on Live Action or read several of my previous blogs.  In several Planned Parenthood's across the nation office managers, staff and counselors counseled women to lie about their age, the age of their partner, their profession, and other topics to make an abortion "legal".  Senator Boxer, I am not willing to let my taxes go to support criminal activity or support the murdering of innocent life.  I am sorry but I do not have a vendetta against the unborn or women. 

Can you please explain how this bill is a vendetta against the middle-class and working individuals?  Women can still go to other clinics for pap tests, breast exams, and other life saving treatments.  It just means that taxpayers dollars will not be supporting Planned Parenthood or abortions period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment