Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Pray to < / abortion >

So some of you may be asking yourself, what is that title.  That title has some HTML code.  I basically said, "Let' pray to end abortion".  I know, I am such a nerd.

Anyways, on to the meat of my post.  First off, I am sorry for not blogging the past few days.  I had some personal matters to take care of and sometimes we have to take care of ourselves first before we can help others, and that was what I needed to do.

Anyways, I found this really good rap song by a Christian pro-life band called Kalled Out.  They have a pro-life song about abortion called "Margie's Song" please give it a listen if you can.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing our video, please continue to share it and tell people about it. we definitely love seeing that people like you are telling people about Margie's Song.. to find out more about us (kalledout) visit us at www.facebook.com/kalledoutmusic Thank you again Kandyce.. much love. bobby.. kalledout

    ReplyDelete