Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Joshua 6: Alive and well in El Paso- and my prayer for this Nation

I have been talking with my friend Gabriela in El Paso and the El Paso crew is doing a Wall of Jericho around the abortion mills in El Paso for the last week of 40 Days for Life.  Let us continue to pray that God will move in the hearts and lives of those who are going to these clinics for services.  Also let's continue to pray that our lawmakers will see the atrocity that is occuring in our Nation daily all for "women's health".

I believe that God can overturn Roe V. Wade in this nation because in 2 Chronicles 7:14 it says:

"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land."

My daily prayer:

Lord, I am praying for the restoration of our Nation that one day all, born and pre-born, will be entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Lord, I am praying for those who cannot have their voices heard.  In Your word it says (Proverbs 31:8):

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute."

Lord, I believe that this injustice can be overturned.  Use me in whatever way You seem fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment